- If you are a citizen of South Africa, you are
called an South African, and probably speak the official language -- Afrikaans, English, Zulu, Xhosa, Swazi, Ndebele, Southern Sotho, Northern Sotho, Tsonga, Tswana, Venda.
- The Capital of South Africa
is Cape Town, Pretoria, Bloemfontein.
- The population of South Africa is 46888200 and
its area is 1219912 sq. km.
- The GDP of South Africa is 15.7 billion US$ and
its currency is the 'ZAR - South African Rand'.
- The Internet TLD of South Africa is .za and its
international calling code is +27.
Newspapers in South Africa