Trip to New Zealand
New Zealand is a country surrounded by Pacific Ocean. It comprises of islands, namely south island and North Island. Before man discovers it, it is isolated for a long time and because of this developed an enriched biodiversity. The first people came to this country are Polynesians, in the 12th century and it is considered as the last country discovered by man.
Culture & Lifestyle of New Zealand
New Zealand is widely influenced by early Maori culture and Polynesians who first came to this distinct land. Differeent religions and communities also influence its culture. Immigrants from many places came here from far lands, which is a major reason of its communal diversity.
Best places in New Zealand
The most famous tourist spots that you should visit on arriving in New Zealand are:
Top Hotels that one can find in New Zealand
- Queens town -- It is a lakeside town consider as one of the famous tourist destinations of New Zealand surrounded by mountains.
- Rotorua -- It is the biggest city of New Zealand located in Auckland and popular for its volcanoes and geo thermal reserves.
- Bay of Islands and Coromandel peninsula are also good places to visit.
- Fiord land national park- It is the largest national park of New Zealand and some other famous national parks are Tongariro national park, Abel Tasman national park, Mt. Cook and Westland national park
- Bolton Hotel in Wellington
The hotel's Bisque restaurant is good with a wonderful food and legendary NZ Pinot noir wine. Free wifi in the room is welcome especially since all travellers seem to travel with smart phones and other portable computers these days.
- Hotel Debrett in Auckland central
It has a great location with 2 minutes walks from shopping on Queen Street, from the trains at Britomart, and from the ferries.
- Regent of Rotorua
Regent of Rotorua is a charming and fantastic boutique hotel in heart of Rotorua. The location is convenient to local restaurants (and the restaurant and bar in the Regent itself is very good).
New Zealand is great no matter how long u go for, you will love it, but the longer you go, the better time and feel of the place will be found. The places mentioned above are best for exploring this beautiful country. It is a lovely place for couples who want to enjoy their honeymoon with some adventure in it.
Would you like to know about the people and newspapers of New Zealand?